Someday we'll know
 

 
This is the story of a girl...
 
 
   
 
Monday, August 11, 2003
 
Not much going on...I was awakened by my phone at 12:30, when Lexi was calling to ask me why I was asleep so late. Got ready, went to work, met new shift-lead guy (Aaron, from Michigan, nice, but a little flirty), got off at 8:00. Being home has become mostly an inconvenience, mostly because now my mom has gone back to work, and has gotten back into the habit of treating her family like coworkers-- not fun. Spent most of the evening so far holed up in my room, reading The Devil Wears Prada, lent to me by Patrick's mom. It's one of those light, beach-blanket books, so I'm pretty sure I'll be done with it by tomorrow or Wednesday (gotta find something good to read while I convalesce after my wisdom-tooth thing, so perhaps I'll start one of the two Virginia Woolf books I got at Costco awhile ago...). I feel really laconic as far as the public journal-thing goes right now, so that probably means I'm due for another hand-written diary-fest. Fun for me, but not so much for my weak, weak hands.
Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives