Someday we'll know
 

 
This is the story of a girl...
 
 
   
 
Monday, December 23, 2002
 
Why I love Vu-Ha so much...

MegStandridge (12:41:20 AM): so it was a Big Day
MegStandridge (12:41:32 AM): I was strong, though! you should be proud!
LilAznMonk408 (12:42:46 AM): i am proud
LilAznMonk408 (12:42:50 AM): now....
LilAznMonk408 (12:42:58 AM): LET'S GET DRUNK!
MegStandridge (12:43:01 AM): yay!
LilAznMonk408 (12:43:02 AM): sorry
MegStandridge (12:43:02 AM): can we?
LilAznMonk408 (12:43:16 AM): getting ahead of myself and the christmas festivities
MegStandridge (12:43:30 AM): I wanna get drunk!!!
LilAznMonk408 (12:43:32 AM): i'm trying to cut back the alcohol comsumption
MegStandridge (12:43:36 AM): ha!
LilAznMonk408 (12:43:38 AM): well ok....
LilAznMonk408 (12:43:43 AM): we'll see what we can come up with
MegStandridge (12:43:47 AM): yay
LilAznMonk408 (12:43:50 AM): i'm not big on beer
MegStandridge (12:44:00 AM): I dislike beer as well
LilAznMonk408 (12:44:02 AM): what are you into?
LilAznMonk408 (12:44:05 AM): beer?
LilAznMonk408 (12:44:09 AM): hard liquor?
MegStandridge (12:44:12 AM): yessah
MegStandridge (12:44:16 AM): gimme vodka!
LilAznMonk408 (12:44:18 AM): coolers?
LilAznMonk408 (12:44:22 AM): mixers?
MegStandridge (12:44:25 AM): eh, sure
LilAznMonk408 (12:44:27 AM): lol
LilAznMonk408 (12:44:29 AM): mmmm grey goose
LilAznMonk408 (12:44:41 AM): why are you so expensive grey goose?!
LilAznMonk408 (12:44:46 AM): why!!!?
MegStandridge (12:45:12 AM): haha
Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives