Someday we'll know
 

 
This is the story of a girl...
 
 
   
 
Monday, December 23, 2002
 
Ok, and now I feel a lot better about nearly everything...

Yesterday I went shopping at Valley Fair (my mall! You've gotta love a mall that has a Tiffany in it, right? Well, I do) with Dan, and got absolutely nothing done. But it was nice to meander around with him and look at stuff for people that I don't really plan to shop for (yes, Andy, I realize I dangled...but this is what our long separation has caused). Watched SNL, which was the one from last season with Ian McKellen and all I have to say is...yay! Who knew he was gay, and so hilarious? Not me, that's for sure. Although I did feel a slight pang of guilt when HE got to kiss Jimmy Fallon ("Does this mean I got knighted, or did I just get queened?")...

Today, after receiving SIX texts from Tom, he called, and we decided to meet at In-N-Out, for a bit of the old times...but not too much. So we talked, and I found out that the whole "double-sided dildo" comment was really meant as a joke, and what exactly was going to happen to us. I mean, to lose Tom completely would just be so ridiculous, but I wasn't about to continue any sort of relationship with someone I thought hated me. So, as it turns out, neither of us hates the other. It was just...bad timing. And if it was meant to happen, it'll happen, no matter what either of us does...you KNOW how I feel about fate, and helping hands and whatnot. Conclusion? Well, nothing so neat as an actual CONCLUSION...but we're friends, and I'm happy with that. The whole afternoon inspired the bad poet that dwells somewhere inside me (not TOO far beneath the surface...), and I wrote a little something about it. Not that I'm ABOUT to post it here...sure, I can post all manner of personal stuff, but poetry? No freakin' way!

And tomorrow is Christmas Eve-eve! Sorry, to me that's a big ol' deal, just because I love Christmas so much. That's it. Christmas, Disneyland, good writing, and poetry. Gotta love 'em!
Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives