Someday we'll know
 

 
This is the story of a girl...
 
 
   
 
Thursday, November 14, 2002
 
Ok, sorry about the last entry...I couldn't sleep.

I COULD sleep last night, however, and sleep I did-- from 11:30 until 8:10! Oh, how I LOVE to get the "8 hours" that all the kids are raving about. This was only after I watched the stupid Diane Sawyer interview with Jennifer Lopez, who is now *officially* engaged to Ben Affleck (what a horrendous pair...). The whole thing made me so sad, as she was telling the story of how he asked her to marry him, I became completely convinced that: a) no one will EVER do anything like that for me, b) I will never have a successful recording or film career, and c) I may die alone in a tiny apartment and be found weeks later, being gnawed on by one of my many cats (or, as I will call them, "babies"). Why doesn't anyone love me? And family doesn't count. They HAVE to love me. Oh, and friends don't really count, either, 'cause they'll never cover the floor in rose petals and get down on one knee and ask me to make them the happiest man in the world...

Woe is me. Thank you Shakespeare. And thank you J-Lo, for ruining my Wednesday night.
Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives