Someday we'll know
 

 
This is the story of a girl...
 
 
   
 
Tuesday, November 05, 2002
 
Ok, so today was the big day of the Language midterm...which, for some reason, had me really worried. It's not like I get nervous about tests, and it's not like I wasn't familiar with the material. I guess it was the still-intimidating Big College Test thing that got me. Oh, but stop crying for ME, Argentina...I totally bitch-slapped it! If I didn't get at least a B, then some Australopithecine skulls are gonna get busted...And, to top it off, I have no discussion tomorrow morning! Yay, not having to get up for a 9:00 waste of time with my hyper-Euro-guy TA, whose English is really unintelligible! ...As if I was somehow even partially responsible for that.

I just realized how good this week is going to be, and how it potentially could get even better. Example? Ok, well, take yesterday, for instance: I only had my really-really-really fun English class, and I got my First Big College Paper back. A-, baby! Thanks, George... Then it was Sushi Day in Hedrick with Andy (duh) and Michael, and then...well, I don't really remember. Ooh! But then, after Andy got done with his English class (how codependent am I?), we went down to Westwood and wandered around Rite-Aid, admiring hair products. Then, when we (I, as Andy is without funds) were (was? How much trouble have I gotten myself into by using these damn parentheses?) paying, this bum lady came in and asked me for a quarter. Seriously, I had NO quarters on me. That, plus there was that time in SF when the bum asked me if I was sick ("Am I sick? What the hell? You're POOR! At least I can go buy some Sudafed, you BUM!" How nice of me.)... The checker guy called security, and the scary bum lady went away, leaving me and Andy in a cloud of B.O.

Tonight is "Real World" night...how terrible is it that I measure time in terms of television? What would happen if I was without it? I think I might lose all track of time...

Maybe a nap is in order. I'm SO ready to get back into my mini-routine of lunch, "Trading Spaces," and a nap. Hear that, Sutherland? That means YOU!

...then again, I COULD be responsible and read, either Merchant or some boring crap for the Language class...how novel, responsibility...
Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives