I think I should make some resolutions for the week...that way, it's a much smaller scale than any sort of New Year's resolution-type thing, and I might actually have some sense of accomplishment if I follow through with any of them.
1) Go to all my classes. Even psychobiology. ESPECIALLY psychobiology. I'm gonna get at LEAST a B- in that class, even if it kills me. Well, maybe not if it's gonna kill me...
2) Just be satisfied that I have good friends. Stop looking for stuff that just doesn't exist...isn't that some kind of proverb or something, that stuff just shows up when you stop looking? Maybe if I stop wanting, I'll get something.
3) Get myself flowers at the farmer's market again on Thursday. Even if it IS a little pathetic/over-girly/whatever, maybe it'll be nice to have some sort of independent-type thing going on, rather than being completely overcome by self-pity whenever I have to do anything alone...
4) Be disgustingly cute. Stop being lazy...I know I have an attractive girl inside me, somewhere...