Someday we'll know
 

 
This is the story of a girl...
 
 
   
 
Tuesday, November 05, 2002
 
Another hot night in Westwood...which, of course, involves watching "Will and Grace" at 6:30 with Andy, doing some reading (yay, Shakespeare!), and quasi-watching CNN with Michelle, who is endearingly obsessed with the election craziness. How upsetting is the idea of crappy Supreme Court appointments? Right to choose? Gone? TERRIFYING! I have a terrible craving for ice cream, and am tempted to satisfy it by spending all too much money in the vending machines...ohh, soon I'll be a size 5! What a whiner...

How annoying are the following things?
...pronouncing "Nevada" like "Nev-aaaah-daaaah" Come ON Larry King!
...having half as much hair and having to do twice as much work to make it pretty. Such is the price for style.
...being grossed out by how visibly fatty the meat is in the dining halls. If I can SEE it, I'm not gonna eat it.
...being all itchy because I lolled in the grass with Andy and Brian. We basked in the sun like the lizards we are!
...being nervous about "naming names" here in blogland, lest I irreparably damage some relationship or the other. How is it possible to make a journal while being conscious of an audience? I thought the idea was that nobody gets to read it...but I of all people should know that THAT rule rarely gets followed.
...realizing that mere weeks ago I was spending hours and hours out of my day with someone, only to go (at last count) three days without so much as catching a glimpse of him. Not a complaint, as things didn't *exactly* work out well (or respectfully, for that matter. Stop being tacky! Just stop!!) in that situation...

I'm going to be up REALLY late tonight. I can just feel it in my bones...
Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives