[11/13/2002 1:57:53 AM | Megan Standridge]
Spent Saturday night at the Beach, trying to get started on the paper or at least studying for the psychobio test, but ended up just watching "The Virgin Suicides" and "My Fair Lady"...no life, indeed. The yucky raininess that had persisted since Thursday finally came to and end on Sunday, when the sky was blindingly bright-- don't worry, I didn't do anything crazy, like...go outside.
Sunday night was sleepover night with Andy and Brian, and we watched "Empire Records" and had the required Puzzles meal at about 1...isn't it nice to think that there's a NEED for such nonsense as this? Well, it has its advantages. Slept until past 12 on Monday, woke up when Tom called (shock). Talked to him for about an hour...made it to brunch, but just barely...slim pickings in the dining hall. Wasted my day, but what else is new?
Stayed up until 3 last night, looking at classes to take for next quarter, totally evading the fact that I needed to study for the crazy psychobio test that was today. Woke up 15 minutes before the alarm and had to just stare at the clock for the remainder of the time-- and that could have been the best sleep I'll never have. Took the test, choked, went to the language class, almost fell asleep, was humiliated when instructor asked if anyone had any questions...I opened my tired-ass eyes to find him LOOKING RIGHT AT ME. Finished the paper, walked back onto campus with Andy to turn it in, came back, got into bed, and slept. For two and a half hours. Nice.
And now...now I can't sleep. What kind of ridiculousness is that? So, in my sleeplessness, I have decided to write the most useless, crackheaded blog entry ever. Well, at least in my short blogging history. I get my language midterm back tomorrow, in my NINE O' CLOCK DISCUSSION...better get to sleep. Hmm, what am I going to wear tomorrow? Can I think about this in bed? That might be nice. Ok, I'm really leaving now...
(note: I’m retarded, so in an effort to not double-post, I deleted both of them…and since I’m a little smart, I copied and pasted, so this diatribe may not be published…)